Happy Wednesday! First, let me say happy birthday to two people I love very much...
1. My husband! I am so thankful for his life and to be his wife.
2. My niece! I will never forget the excitement of when I became an aunt. I have loved watching Nicole grow from a baby to an adult who loves Jesus and her family so much. I love those kids of hers too!
Today I am linking up and sharing our fall decorations. Even though it wasn't cool outside, I brought out my fall decorations last weekend and made a trip to Hobby Lobby :). I still have a few things to add, but I am so looking forward to the official start of fall this Saturday!
1. My husband! I am so thankful for his life and to be his wife.
2. My niece! I will never forget the excitement of when I became an aunt. I have loved watching Nicole grow from a baby to an adult who loves Jesus and her family so much. I love those kids of hers too!
Today I am linking up and sharing our fall decorations. Even though it wasn't cool outside, I brought out my fall decorations last weekend and made a trip to Hobby Lobby :). I still have a few things to add, but I am so looking forward to the official start of fall this Saturday!
Welcome to our home!
I have a fall welcome mat to add and usually wait until October to buy real pumpkins.
Our dining room table. I bought this table runner last year and still really like it.
I have a pumpkin tray behind our kitchen sink, with some pumpkins and gourds in a glass pumpkin dish.
On my tiered tray on our kitchen counter where we keep fruits, vegetables and vitamins, I added my small pumpkin dishes and some fall fabric.
I added fall place mats, napkins, acorn salt and pepper shakers and a ceramic pumpkin to our breakfast table.
This hangs on our door leading to the garage.
A view of our fireplace.
This is the first fall to have my mantle Avery built for me. I added lights and pumpkins for a simple decoration.
This white, metal pumpkin is a new touch to my decorations this year.
On this table, in addition to cute, but outdated pictures of my greats, I have this pumpkin candle stand.
I added our autumn throw pillow to our sofa.
This is a view of our outdoor table on our porch. We hope to eat out here more when these temperatures decide to cool down....hopefully before the end of the month!
I keep fall napkins, a ceramic pumpkin, and games on the table.
A few other non-pictured items I like to display for the season are fall soaps in the bathrooms, pumpkins on the front porch (yet to be purchased), and a I have a few Halloween and Thanksgiving items I will put out closer to those holidays.
Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing all the fall decor today!


That table runner is so cute! And I absolutely love your fireplace!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your fireplace, especially with the added twinkle lights, so cozy!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you in that I wait to put out real pumpkins since it's still so hot right now! And like everyone else said, love your fireplace! What a statement maker!
ReplyDelete