Monday, September 10, 2018

Life Lately...........

Alright Monday, I'm ready for you.   Here are a few photos from the last 10 days or so.....

I spent last Saturday at home the entire day.  It was glorious not having to go anywhere and I cannot remember the last time that happened.  I watched a Hallmark movie and got caught up on some magazine reading.

Avery began a bathroom floor remodel, which I will blog about in a few weeks.  I spent some of my Saturday doing some painting while he installed new tile.

Isabella's car she drove had troubles , so I had to rent a car for a few days.  Sadly, her car didn't survive any repairs so now we will do some car shopping.

Buying my favorite fall snack helped make Friday better!

My girls attended an 80's Tacky Prom over the weekend.  The back of their dresses had ruffles and trains.

I am so looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday and having an extended time off work.  In the meantime, I am grateful to have a few days of cooler weather to dream of fall!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...