Monday, March 22, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up ~ March 22, 2021

 Happy Monday to you!  In our neck of the woods, we had beautiful weather this past weekend to usher in spring.  The mornings and evenings were a little cool with lovely daytime temperatures where the sun was shining, but it wasn't too hot either.  

This post is short and sweet, because most of our Saturday and Sunday were spent outdoors in our yard. I spent time cleaning up our yard, picking up lots of sticks, cleaning out flower beds, and planting a few things in pots.  

We also had a new side fence put up last week and my husband added a gate and working on some other places in our backyard to try to keep our dog in our yard.  The dog has been getting out a lot lately and has been quite the hassle for us and to our neighbors.  We will see if this helps...this picture is the below.   As you can see, the side fence was literally falling down and the end of it was just propped up with random things.  And apparently I forgot to take a picture of the after, but will do that soon!

Sunday, we went to church, went out to lunch and ate outside, and then my daughter and I went to a friend's house.  They had invited some ladies and their kids to come decorate spring cookies.  It was fun and then I came home to do some more outside yard work.  

Hope you all have a great start to your week!  Thanks Tanya for the link-up!  

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend, Marilyn!!! Love that you spent most of it out in the yard! How fun to get together with friends to decorate spring cookies!!! We are having some friends over next week and I have been trying to think of something fun, Easter-y, that we could do. This would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like such a nice weekend, especially the cookie decorating party! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cookie decorating party sounds so fun! I saw a whole cookie decorating kit at the grocery store today and debated about buying one... I should have and then we could have invited some friends over!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...