Monday, April 19, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up ~ April 19, 2021

 Happy Monday!  It was a great weekend with another quick road trip.  My sister, daughter and I headed out Thursday afternoon to go visit my oldest daughter in her college town.  We had great weather, beautiful sights, yummy food and good hugs :).

We saw a waterfall

Crossed a suspension bridge
And enjoyed our little hike!

I love going in a college bookstore!
We also drove to a hangliding place where we have watched people take off from here in the past. It is a beautiful view.
Me and my girls :)

This sign below made me laugh!
I tried a cookies and cream frozen hot chocolate.  It basically tasted like a milkshake, but not as thick, but still very good.

We got some hot drinks at a local coffee spot...
Then took a walk across one of the bridges there.

It was another great weekend!

Linking up with Tanya today :)


2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love college bookstores, too. That sign is really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...