Monday, May 24, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up ~ May 24, 2021

 Happy Monday!  Well, some weekends are just pretty low key and then some weekends have events with all the pictures.  That happened to be my weekend, so I will share some of the highlights today from all the celebrations.

Friday night, we had friends over for dinner that we had not seen since 2019.  They have 5 kids, so it was a busy night and I didn't take any pictures. Thankfully, the weather was nice so we ate on the back porch and kept all the kids outside :).

Saturday night, we went to our local AAA baseball game.  It felt so nice to do something normal without masks!  The weather was nice and the game was exciting.  We tied in the bottom of the 8th then won the game in extra innings.  There was a firework show after the game, which was fun.

Our faces when we go into extra innings...
Thankfully, it just went to 10 innings.

Sunday, my husband and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary.  We went to breakfast then celebrated my great niece's 1st birthday party and it was my mom's birthday too! So many celebrations on Sunday!

Um, this was the cinnamon roll we ordered.  It was like having dessert first.


It was a good weekend and fun to have events again.  Now off to tackle a new week.  As always, Lord, please be with me. 

Linking up with Tanya this Monday.  

4 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend- don't you love it when they're like that? I have been enjoying doing everything without a mask. It feels so good to see people's smiles and faces again! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a Sunday full of celebrations! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and what beautiful pics. So good to see folks enjoying each other again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pics- great weekend! Have fun on your upcoming trips- so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...