Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend. We had beautiful weather here.
I am linking up today with Tanya with a weekend and well, a week wrap-up from last week.
First, I am throwing it back to last Sunday and Mother's Day. Both my girls were home and we went to the annual crawfish boil at my sister's house. It is always a fun time with good food, extended family and laughs with my greats!
A friend bought me this small size of Diva laundry soap to use. Has anyone out there used this? I am using it right now just on my sheets and trying to figure out the best proportion to mix with my regular detergent.
Saturday, I went to the gun range with my husband. It was my first time there and I had some practice.
Over the course of last week, we had a metal roof put on our roof over our back porch. This was the before...
During....
And after
Sunday was low key with church, lunch with friends, watching sports, laundry and relaxing. Not much to report from this way, but with each Monday, I am hoping for a good week ahead. We have some fun visitors coming this week so we are looking forward to that. School doesn't end until June for my high schooler, so we are still pressing on with a fairly normal schedule around here.
Have a great day!

I'm interested to hear about your experience with the Diva detergent. I'd like to give it a try sometime. Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun mother's day tradition. I bet it was great to have both your girls home. The new roof looks great.
ReplyDelete