Wednesday, October 27, 2021

What's Up Wednesday ~ October 2021

 Happy last week of October and time for another edition of What's Up Wednesday!
What we're eating this week...............
Monday - dinner out with my in-laws who were in town
Tuesday - spaghetti
Wednesday - church
Thursday - out with friends
Friday - something simple at home since we have an event
Saturday - maybe I will get inspired and cook!

What I'm reminiscing about...................
I had a great month with 3 different trips.
1st trip - Nashville to see Harry Styles in concert with my girls

2nd trip - College visits to Georgia...We visited Atlanta, Athens, and Savannah.

3rd trip - Girls trip to Columbia, TN for the live podcast of the Big Boo Podcast

What I'm loving....................
Cooler temperatures!!!! 

What we've been up to.................
Traveling :)
We also celebrated my daughter's birthday this month

What I'm dreading..............
Still a few personal things going on that I am dreading, but also knowing the Lord will see me through this. 

What I'm working on.....................
I am busy with both my part time jobs these past few weeks. I am also working on booking a trip for my daughter's senior trip.  I need to work on organizing files and paperwork that have been stacking up for a while.

What I'm excited about...................
My college girl will be coming home for Thanksgiving.  I haven't seen her under our roof since July.

What I'm watching....................
I am beginning to watch the Hallmark Christmas movies!  I have just seen the first 2 so far and liked them both.  I am also watching my regulars....Hoda & Jenna, The Voice, and Ted Lasso.  We are close to finishing that and I just finished watching the recent season of Cheasepeake Shores.  I also just watched the most recent movie in the series of Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

What I'm listening to...................
Currently, the World Series!  Baseball is the norm in our house, especially in October.  
For podcast, I am listening to my normal favorites....The Big Boo, The Office, The Bestie Breakdown, The Open Door, Don't Mom Alone and The Naked Marriage.

What I'm wearing...................
I am just excited to start bringing out my boots and putting away those open toed shoes! These are my favorite Ugg boots I bought almost 7 years ago.


What I'm doing this weekend.................
I am hoping not much of anything specific after all the travel earlier this month.  I still need some time at home to get some things done. We may go to a friends house to celebrate Halloween.

What I'm looking forward to next month.....................
November is my favorite month!!!  Why??  Temperatures are cooler around the country.  People begin to count their blessings a little more as we celebrate Thanksgiving.  Also, Christmas season officially begins.  And, I celebrate my birthday!

What else is new...........................
We closed on the house we lived in when my girls were little.  We moved out of this house 8 years ago and it has been a rental.  The time was right to sell it.  I brought Brook home from the hospital to this house and thought we would take another picture together in front of it.

Happy midweek to you and thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. The time is definitely right to sell a house right now...glad you could take advantage of this market. I'm looking forward to my college daughter coming home for Thanksgiving too. I have seen her twice this fall, but nothing like having her home. Have a wonderful Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling the old house! It sounds like you had a very busy October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on selling the house! And enjoy a quiet November after you travel filled October.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...