Monday, January 31, 2022

Valentine Decor

 Happy Monday!  Today I am sharing some of our Valentine Decor since tomorrow is February 1st.  As much as I love the transition from Christmas to winter decor, it is fun to put out some new decorations throughout the house.  

Welcome!

I have had this glass jar for probably 10 years now.  It was purchased at a Pottery Barn outlet.  I always fill the bottom with seasonal decor and the top part is a candle.

Above my kitchen window, I display every year old Valentine cards I received as a child from family members.  You can tell by the look of it these are cards from the 70's.

This is a little touch in our primary bath.  The song "Always and Forever" has always been a special song for my husband and I.


Thanks for reading and hope your week is off to a good start this Monday morning!

Linking up with Sarah and Holly

6 comments:

  1. It all looks great! I think your fireplace might just be my very favorite. Also I've never noticed this until today, but I think our kitchens are painted the same color. I'm hoping to paint mine soon! My paint in there is old and tired and needs refreshing. I'm doing this on my blog tomorrow! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Such sweet touches- thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the vintage Valentine's cards. What a great idea instead of having them sit in a drawer somewhere! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that you kept those Valentines all these years and display them perfectly as well. The season is sweet and I think it's great to celebrate it in our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Valentine’s Day touches, especially the pillow! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...