Good morning and Happy February! The weeks go by fast, but my goodness, January was a long month it seems! I am sharing some of my recent Amazon purchases recently, linking up with Tanya for Prime Purchases.
I just began using just last week, so I am just a few days in with this product. However, I am pleased so far with how it applies and hope it will help my dark spots.
This stand has been a favorite this month. I was struggling charging my phone and watch with cords everywhere it seemed. This stand just cleans it up and the color matches my watch as well! I definitely recommend this.
I bought something similar to this at Costco last fall. I didn't see that product last time I went, so I bought this from Amazon. I use these in the mornings when I wash my face with water. These are easy to clean in the washing machine. I follow this up with my serum and a moisturizer in the mornings.
I mentioned this sweater last week on my What's Up Wednesday post. I had been looking at these sweaters for a while and the color I liked was on sale for under $20. Different colors are different prices. I wore this to church Sunday with some plaid pants. It is becoming a favorite sweater!
Always love these posts! It sometimes takes me a few days to read them all, but they are always fun.
I loved this! Those are great things you purchased in January. Because I'm not buying as much, I decided not to participate this time. I only bought one thing that was on a whim and it was a pack of colored pens that I am using. I love that sweater! I've seen so many people wearing one similar! I love the color you chose. Have a great day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing that sweater pop up on so many blogs; it looks so cozy!
ReplyDeleteI bought a similar set of face cloths for my sister-in-law for Christmas - great idea. I've never seen that brand of face serum. Great finds - thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI too see a lot of people that like that sweater and it looks just perfect for winter. The face clothes are great and I always use the ones from Costco to remove my makeup. You found some great buys and thanks for the blog visit today. Enjoy the week.
ReplyDelete