Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday Favorites ~ January 28, 2022


Friday has come again.....don't they seem to happen quickly?   Happy Friday!


ONE
 
I started my week with Menchie's again.  It was a rough Monday, but frozen yogurt always helps!  And, I had lunch with my parents which was good.


TWO

I had to take my daughter's car to the car shop for a possible repair.  I waited at Starbucks and was thankful to hear that it was a quick fix and all is good.


THREE

We celebrated 5 years in our home yesterday.  My home is always one of my favorites!


FOUR

I was reunited with a friend yesterday afternoon after 10 years.  It was so lifegiving!


Have a great weekend!

 

4 comments:

  1. Fro Yo definitely improves a day. Sadly, many of our local froyo shops have closed! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Home is always one of my favorites" - mine too!! Home just feels good!!:) Have a great weekend -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so pretty! How wonderful to see a friend whom you hadn't seen in a long time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...