Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Currently ~ February 2022

 I am linking up today with Anne for the monthly Currently series.  Today, we are focusing on what we are currently: loving, making, taking, wanting, and wondering.  Also, this is the blog without any pictures today :).


Loving...........

I am loving my home, a safe, warm and dry place to come home to everyday.  We celebrated 5 years here last week.


Making.............

I have been making dinner more it seems the last few weeks.  This week, I have made lasagna and pork chops.


Taking............

I have been taking some downtime to myself on the weekends and try not to open my work computer.  It is my time to catch up on a Hallmark movie, blogs and household chores.  


Wanting..............

I am wanting lots of things in life right now....wanting chemo to go well for my friend's daughter as she begins this week, wanting a meeting with my daughter's friends to go well, wanting more peace of mind during the work week.  


Wondering................

I have been wondering about the next few months in regards to what travel will look like and planning for college.  We have a trip scheduled for May and I am wondering if it will have any restrictions.  I have a high school senior and wondering what summer prep for college and the fall will look like, depending on where she is going.


Always thought provoking prompts, which is good for the soul!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. The pandemic/ restrictions are hitting our kids so hard! My college kids are having the oddest college experiences (and not in a good "odd" way). Here's to hoping by the time your daughter goes to college, things are more normal. I hope your travel happens in May. Have a great day and stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray to time for yourself on the weekends! And, especially, if those weekends include lasagna. That sounds so good to me right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gratefulness under "loving." I should be more thankful for my warm home too. And yes, we are starting to think about summer and wondering what it will look like too... Hopefully things will be more normal by summer. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great you're taking downtime on the weekends. I've been trying to do the same!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...