Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Graduation!

 Good morning blog friends!  I am back from vacation and will blog about that the rest of the week.  But before that, today I am sharing highlights from my daughter's high school graduation.

I may have mentioned this before, but my oldest daughter was homeschooled through 12th grade and my youngest entered public school at 9th grade, but both of their graduations took place at the same church, which was special.  

This girl graduated with lots of cords and honors.  

Family picture

Me and my baby girl
Sisters

So gratefu to have both set of grandparents in attendance.
And my sister came too!

Congratulations Brook!

Graduation was at 9am that morning.  Afterwards, we came home for a quick lunch and headed to the airport because we had a 3pm flight the same day to Miami.
We made it to our connection in Atlanta & then Ubered to our hotel in Miami for the night.

It was a long, but good day and the next day, we boarded our cruise ship! The rest of the week will be cruise re-cap.

Hope you all had a good long weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brook! Great pictures from her special day. Looking forward to the trip recap ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your daughter on her special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Brook! I thought our graduation weekend was busy, but I think your day has me beat! What a whirlwind day, but so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...