Friday, May 20, 2022

What's Up Wednesday....on a Friday ~ May 20, 2022

Today, I am taking a spin on the Friday Favorites post and incorporating What's Up Wednesday for the month of May since I won't be posting next week due to travel.

What we're eating this week
Monday - leftover pesto pasta
Tuesday - sandwiches and salad
Wednesday - out
Thursday - working late
Friday - frozen pizza

What I'm reminiscing about
When this girl graduated from kindergarten

What I'm loving
Celebrating my senior and seeing my greats recently!

What we've been up to
In addition to the party, we went to an award ceremony last weekend

What I'm dreading
All the work waiting on us post-vacation

What I'm working on
Last minute details and packing for our trip this weekend

What I'm excited about
Our cruise!!

What I'm watching/reading
We have been watching the show The Courtship.  It has been interesting to see this new take on a reality dating show.

What I'm listening to
I have been listening to lots of worship music lately.  I made a new playlist a few weeks ago to encourage and remind me of promises.

What I'm wearing
I am thinking about what I am going to pack and then wearing everything else!  I tend to wear dresses at least 2 days a week when I go into the office and am trying to get in a routine of summer clothes as the heat comes.

What I'm doing this weekend
This weekend is my baby girl's high school graduation!  And then, we are going cruising!

What I'm looking forward to next month
My mom turns 80 next week, but we will celebrate her with a party next month.

What else is new
One of my best friends has been in town a lot recently supporting her daughter with cancer.  I was able to make some drop offs to her on chemo day last week.  I am thankful to be spending time with her, but am praying for her daughter to be healed.

Happy Weekend!





 

4 comments:

  1. All the moments are happening! I'm excited for your family to see your youngest graduate and I can't wait to hear about your cruise! Have the best time, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things to be excited about! Have the best time on your cruise. If you have room in your luggage, take me with you! Lol Happy Friday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have the best time on your cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your graduate!! A great photo there (of both graduations):) I hope your cruise is amazing! Enjoy...and totally forget about whatever might be waiting when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...