Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Van Gogh'd

Good morning!  Today I am sharing about the Beyond Van Gogh Immersive Experience that has been traveling the country.  We were able to see this exhibition in our city over the weekend.  Especially with an artist in the family, this was especially fun to see.
On a side note, when we spent a month in Brussels, Belgium for missionary training, we went to Amsterdam one weekend and went to the Van Gogh museum there back in 2014.



Here are photos from the current traveling exhibition:

Did I mention the exhibit was at Graceland?  And that I use to work there? And Elvis was my first concert?  I still love to listen to Elvis music and am excited about the upcoming movie.

Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. When I scrolled down and saw the Elvis picture, I was like, this doesn't seem very Van Goghy to me!! But then your caption made it make sense ;). The Van Gogh exhibit looks really cool. I will have to see if the exhibit will be close to us. I'd love to see it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the Elvis movie?! Van Gogh looks so fun. It has been in our city forever, but we haven't been yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...