Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Cruise 2022 ~ Day 6

 Today was day 6, our last day at sea.  Lots of pressure to fit in all the things....activities and food this last day!

The day started with another beautiful sunrise

Avery and the girls did the ropes course.  It finished the first 3 and turned back around.  I couldn't push through this.

But I did ride the bike around the track though!

We did the water slides and then hung out on the deck.

The pool is usually crowded on the ship, but I did put my toes in while watching some entertainment on the deck in the afternoon.
We went to a Q & A about ship life with our cruise director, nicknamed Donkey.  It was an interesting session and we loved our cruise director.
I love sitting at the back of the ship, watching the water and eating my yogurt.

We made it to dinner and then watched the sunset.

And we continued to get animal towels each night


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your beautiful family in a beautiful setting. Your trip is making me want to cruise;). I've enjoyed seeing pictures of the ship and of your excursions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those bikes would be about my speed! Looks like a fabulous last day on the cruise.

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...