Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Prime Purchases ~ May 2022

 Today, I am taking a cruising break to link with Tanya for Prime Purchases.  It seems I have quite a bit from last month.  

Multi Plug Outlet

I ordered these to have extra outlets for the cruise.  However, since we had 2 rooms, we ended up not needing them.  Instead, I gave one to my college girl and will give the other one to my upcoming college girl to use in her dorm room.

Waterproof Pouch

These were ordered for the cruise as well and these came in so handy!  We used these while climbing the falls and I think they will get some more use throughout the years.

Iphone Charging Cords

I feel like charging cords make a prescense here every 6 months or so.  They are just good to have on hand & my daugher needed one.

Gold Rectangle Earrings

I got these cute earrings and have enjoyed wearing them the past few weeks. I would recommend these!

Chiffon top

I ordered this top in this color (it comes in many colors) and have worn this once.  I received so many compliments.  I will wear it again with some white jeans.

PopSocket



I ordered this pop socket and sadly, it has already broken, so I may be avoiding these for a while.

Dress

I saw this dress on another blogger's page and tried it.  It is a cute, casual dress that I wore one night on the cruise.

Drinking Cups

We have been using plastic, restaurant cups for a while so I needed some new casual, every day glasses.  I like these and they won't break!

Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. I love the cups, and like to refresh ours every few years. Beautiful top too! One can never have enough charging cords and multiport chargers. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue blouse- it's very pretty! It seems like we go through charging cords constantly. The college kids seem to go through them fast and any time they're home from school they take a charger or two back. Right now, we don't one where I normally keep one downstairs because one of the kids needed it and took it. I need to order a multiple pack!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...