Hello!! It's been a minute, but I always love joining in on this blog post. The past week or so has been somewhat of a blur that did not include any blogging, but I have included a few updates below.

What we're eating this week........
Monday - chicken sausage and shrimp
Tuesday - women's event appetizers :)
Wednesday - going out with friends
Thursday/Friday - have no idea....this is life lately
Saturday - sheet pan meat & veggies, mashed potatoes, appetizer, dessert.....We are having friends over so therefore, I need to know a menu :)
What I'm reminiscing about............
All things about our cruise last month!!
I loved the Elvis movie! I thought it was well done from a theatrical stand point and Austin Butler did so good portraying Elvis, down to the way he walked. There are certainly some sad aspects of Elvis' life which were portrayed in this movie, but I did enjoy it. Elvis was my first concert!
What we've been up to..............
These past few weeks have just been busy with work and organizing around the house. We have had some house guests, which has been good, but my attention has been towards things at home lately so the blog has taken the back burner.
What I'm dreading...........
Figuring out a few business items & the continued heat of summer
What I'm working on.............
I need to do a little travel scouting for an upcoming quick trip we have.
What I'm excited about...............
We have an upcoming quick trip and I always enjoy getting away for a little bit.
What I'm watching/reading.............
We just finished watching Maid on Netflix. It was good, but that is definitely hard and sad along the way. Most anything on tv in our home is baseball. I still try to watch the new Hallmark movie of the week, but am usually a week or two behind.
What I'm listening to...........
All the podcasts....Story Tellers, Jesus Over Everything, The Open Door Sisterhood, Don't Mom Alone, In the Face of Illness, The Big Boo, Dwell, The Proverbs 31 Ministry, Office Ladies, I Hate Green Beans, The Father's House
What I'm wearing............
Most days you will find me in a skirt or dress. If it is under 90, I may wear pants and a short sleeve top, but otherwise, y'all, it is hot.
What I'm doing this weekend..........
I am probably going to stay in my house getting caught up on laundry and maybe one of those Hallmark movies!
What I'm looking forward to next month........
We may go see our older daughter for a weekend, but other than that, we have no big plans. I am hoping it involves some swimming and relaxing too.
What else is new................
Our house was painted last week and we really like the new color. It makes the stone show up and the house just looks crisp and cleean.




LOVE the new house color! Was just telling my husband we need to paint our shutters...now I am inspired. What a difference fresh color makes!! Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip and that this month ahead includes plenty of relaxing:) Happy Fourth to you today!! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete