Another Monday has rolled around and it is a holiday week!
Listen, the favorite of thing of my weekend, or actually last week was just one thing...
My baby girl came home from college Thursday night! She made the 9 1/2 hour drive by herself and it was so good to have her home! I didn't take an actual picture, but in my mind, I have a picture. I will have the picture in my mind of a long time of when she entered the house and then her reaction seeing her room and diving into her bed. She left Friday afternoon and was actually gone for the weekend to help with a church youth retreat. Now, she is back home until January.
My weekend started with going to our local home show Friday afternoon. It is always fun to see these houses and the designs.
The rest of my weekend was pretty low key and quiet. My husband was out of town too, so I was solo. I made a trip to Wal-Mart Saturday and then picked up take out from Moe's. I spent some time on the phone, then worked a little more on my Christmas decorating. I have the inside decorating done, minus decorating the tree. I will share more pictures in a future post.

I watched a lot of Hallmark movies, with my favorite one being "Three Wise Men and a Baby". It is one of my favorites this season. I did some cleaning, and ventured to Costoco after church Sunday. I will work today and tomorrow and my oldest comes home Tuesday. The rest of our week will be spent with family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving, so this will be my only post of the week.
I am wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and time to pauses to share what you are thankful for this holdiay.





So fun that your youngest came on Thursday! What a blessing to have her home even though she had to leave shortly after she arrived. It sounds like she has a nice long break and you will get to spend a lot of time with her in the near future. Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and makes this time of year so much more special- enjoy the time with your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY for college girls being at home!! What a nice break...hope all of you enjoy every day!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have one college kid home already!! The home show looks fabulous. I want that looong bathroom counter.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that she is home! I guess she doesn't have to go back for finals? That is nice. Grace had such a nice schedule for the 2020 year due to covid. She was home from Thanksgiving til mid January. And then last year home until the end of January due to Omicron. That was one very small benefit of the covid craziness. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThat's a long drive by yourself but these kids today think nothing of it. I think 8 hours is a long time for just me and Hubby to go see our daughter and her family. Hoping you and yours had a most special Thanksgiving. Happy "kicking off the C'mas season" weeekend!
ReplyDelete