Good Monday morning to you! I am linking up today with Sarah and Holly with a weekend wrap up.
As I mentioned Friday, my sister and I organized a coat drive for the 2nd year in a row to collect coats for 2 schools in memory of my great nephew born into Heaven in December of 2020. It was so rewarding to donate 85 coats!
Saturday morning, I went to my great niece's 2nd birthday party. It is always a joy to see all my greats at the same time!
This is my newest great niece who is 2 weeks old today! That hair!!
This is my nephew and his son, who will be one in 2 weeks.
The rest of my Saturday was spent doing random little things at home, watching the remake of Miracle on 34th Street, working on the blog and Grizzlies basketball.
Sunday was church, laundry, watching a Hallmark movie and my oldest arrived home for the week!
Come back tomorrow and I will be sharing my Christmas menu for the week & have other Christmas themed posts for this Christmas week as well.








The coat drive is amazing! It is getting so cold here and I know those are needed. You are your sis look so much alike!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing cause- kudos to you and that beautiful coat drive! Your niece is so adorable too :)
ReplyDeleteAw, I am loving all these adorable little baby photos! LOL. That 2 week old is just precious.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so fun to be a great-aunt to those littles...a prequel to being a grandma! I like the remake of Miracle better the original. Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteI love your idea for the coat drive. What a wonderful way to remember a loved one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend! Your great nieces and nephews are so cute. How fun to get to spend time with them. Great job on the coat drive.
ReplyDelete