It's Prime review day and I am linking up with Tanya for my purchase in July. This was definitely a busy Amazon month for me. First, I will highlight a few things I bought outside of Prime days.
This is my new favorite dress, which I didn't buy during Prime days. I got several compliments when I wore this last week. I like the collar and sleeves with elastic.
I bought this carpet tape to help with a few curling edges of my Ruggable under my kitchen table.
I needed some longer straws for my water bottle. I should have give a little more thought to this purchase because while I like the straws, they are a little too long for my water bottle since I don't have a Stanley.
Now on to my Prime Day purchases...
I have wanted to find a new moisturizer so I ordered this one. Honestly, I still have some of my other to use up first, so I haven't tried this yet. Now if I can just remember to give an update on this a few months from now!
Here is another beauty item I bought, but haven't tried yet, a new serum. I also have some serum I am finishing up first before I try this. Like I have mentioned before, I do like everything else I have used by the E.L.F. brand though.
I bought and have used this lip sleeping mask. I purchased vanilla and really prefer and like this one.
Here is a tried and true favorite mascara, Essence Lash Princess.
I bought this dress, which like the one mentioned earlier, I think could easily be transitioned into fall to wear with boots and a cardigan. This had been on my wishlist for a while.
I wore it to a baby shower a few weeks ago.
I had been wanting some new gold earrings and found these cute heart earrings. When I met with Jennifer a few weeks ago, we were both wearing heart earrings! These are very lite weight too.
These are my daughter's go to gold hoop earrings, so I bought her an extra pair.
I finally got some wireless headphones! After my trip to Richmond last month, I finally was willing to give up my 1990's wired headphones. I couldn't charge my phone and listen at the same time, so I found these cute blue headphones on Prime Day. They are not noise cancelling, but they still do a good job and are all that I need. I just haven't gotten on the earbud bandwagon yet.
Never thought I would be posting dog toys, but here I am. I got this set for our dog. The dog is just 6 months old, so needless to say, puppy chewing toys are a must.
I purchased one set of these under cabinet lights. I probably should have bought another set, but I just got one during Prime days. I haven't installed this yet because there is a chance I could be moving in the next year. If that happens, I want to save these for a new place.
I also got these storage bags to use in the house and could be used for moving as well if I need them.
Last but not least, I purchased this treadmill. I just assembled it this weekend and honestly haven't really used it yet, other than a quick test. I am hopeful this will motivate me to exercise more and it looks like it is easy to fold up and store!
The treadmill was a splurge, even though that is something I had been considering for a while. I tried to not make too many impulse buys, but it was a good time to especially stock up on some consumable products.
I always look forward to spending several days reading through all these posts!

I like that first dress a lot! I can see why you got compliments on it. That treadmill is intriguing! I like how practical/ simple and easy to move it seems. Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteI love both of those dresses, and I just bought the same mascara on Saturday. I'm out of mine, and while I was using L'Oreal this time, I went back to my favorite Essence one like you have. I love that stuff! Thanks for the shout out, and yay for big heart earrings! I think you'll love them. I think we need to catch up soon- you may be moving?! I have all the questions. 🤣
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, my friend!
That dress is beautiful! I love the sleeves. Lash Princess is my favorite mascara!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to get a new treadmill....hope you enjoy that! And cute dresses -summer is all about the dresses!:)
ReplyDeleteI love both the dresses! It looks like it wears a little longer on you than shown in the picture on Amazon. I wonder if they use really tall models? I always hesitate a little because the dresses looks so short on amazon! The storage bins are a great idea. Might order them for extra bedding, etc. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete