Thursday is here and I am joining up with Patty today for Monthly Musings.
1. Favorite fall traditions
Sitting by a fire in the solo stove outside, visiting a corn maze, eating soups, pumpkin candles
2. How do you celebrate Halloween?
For a few years when the girls were older but still at home, we went to a friend's house. Last year, I went trick or treating with my greats. I always cook chili on Halloween or the day after if we are eating at friend's house. When the girls were little, we would go trick or treating in our neighborhood.
3. Favorite fall recipes
This is my go-to pumpkin bread recipe.
For other fall recipes, I have a board here of recipes.
4. Favorite fall fashion pieces
I love a good cardigan and wearing boots!
5. How do you decorate for fall?
I shared my fall decor earlier this week. If you missed it, you can click here to see it.
6. Pumpkin spice?
I like pumpkin flavors in food, but I am not a pumpkin spice drink girl.
7. Thoughts on candy corn?
I am a candy corn girl. I bought this a few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby. But let it be known, Brachs autumn mix is the best combo in my mind. I think I will stick to Brachs brand as the knock offs are not as good.
8. Favorite fall/Halloween movie?
I think of When Harry Met Sally, but the ones I watch the most are Hallmark fall movies.
9. Apple pie, pumpkin pie or cider donut?
My choice would be a cider donut!
10. Bonfire, hayride or haunted house?
I would do any of these, but a bonfire probably being the first choice, even though this does usually involve a large amount of smoke!
I will return next week blogging so wishing everyone a happy weekend a day in advance!



I don´t think I have ever made pumpkin bread before. I will check out your recipe! Enjoyed reading your answers to the prompts. Have a great Thursday!
ReplyDeleteI love making pumpkin bread! I make mini loaves and give them as thank you gifts at our holiday open house.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading all these posts, I now want to watch When Harry Met Sally! Maybe it's time for a movie weekend.
ReplyDeleteI prefer Autumn Mix as we and only buy Brachs. I am going to check out your fall decorating post. Thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeletePatty