Friday, November 15, 2024

Friday Favorites ~ November 15, 2024

 Happy Friday! I had so many little favorites this week so here we go.......

Celebrating my birthday Monday was so fun!  The party I had was honestly the best I have ever had.  I was showered with the sweetest words, hugs, laughter and gifts!

I was up early Tuesday morning back to work.
After work, I went to my dance lesson and had so much fun again.  Then I met my parents and sister for a birthday dinner with them.

I received this beautiful birthday card from Joanne! Thank you!

I baked 2 loaves of Sourdough on Wednesday morning and I always love that.

It was such a rainy day Wednesday and I really appreciated Target put their box in plastic when it was left at my front door.

I stopped by to get frozen yogurt and loved the holiday cup sayings.

A favorite on Thursday was going to a free Tango dance class after book club.  One of our book club members decided spur of the moment to meet me there and it was so fun!

My upcoming favorite is my daughter comes home this weekend for the holiday season!  

Hope you have a good weekend!



17 comments:

  1. That fro-yo cup is amazing! Love the slight changes to make the season about giving rather than taking. I have been the recipient of one of Joanne´s cards- they are so lovely! I am glad you had wonderful birthday celebrations. You deserve nothing but the best :). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a creative cup I thought too! Thank you so much for the kind word Maria. I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Dance class - yay! That sounds so fun! Your party was perfect! Also, yay for daughter coming home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dance classes have been so fun! It was the best party. I will be glad to have my daughter around again. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. What a fun week! I loved getting to see you so many times this week, and I LOVE that Brooke is coming home tomorrow. I cannot imagine how excited you are to have her home until after the new year! I also love that Kristy went with you last night. I can't wait to hear more about the dance class tonight! I'll text you later about the time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you liked the card. You have so many wonderful favorites this week! I love that fro-yo cup. What a great reminder of what the holidays are really about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so appreciated it! The cup made getting yogurt even more fun! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! That card is beautiful, Joanne is so talented.
    Well done Target for putting their box in plastic. I've had deliveries soaked through because of the rain in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that dinner you had with your parents looks yummy! How fun is that ice cream cup? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fro-yo cup is so thought provoking, and your meal with family looks delicious. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I love Joanne's cards! She always makes beautiful cards and scrapbook pages! This one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...