Oh November, you will come and go fast. I am really trying to enjoy my favorite month of the year! Here are a few favorites from the week and one from last week!
I really enjoyed working a puzzle on my new puzzle board this week. I mentioned this puzzle board on my Amazon purchases this week. Side note, I purchased this puzzle at the Dollar Tree and I was suprisingly impressed with it!
I love having a morning of the week where I don't have to go anywhere or start the day with work. Monday morning, I loved being at home just being a little lazy and getting a few little things done, especially after being out of town for 4 days. I did go and sub for a 3rd grade class for the afternoon, but I still had my morning and evening free. With the time change, I felt like it was 9pm at 6pm!
I am enjoying doing a daily gratitude list. Here a few highlights of the week:
breakfast with Isabella, a job I love, strength to travel alone
I am throwing this back to last week, but a favorite was getting a last minute invitation to go to a Grizzlies game. My co-worker had an extra ticket and I was excited to go and we had good seats too! It was fun to watch my favorite player, Jaren Jackson Jr. play!
I went to a private ballroom/latin dance class this week! Y'all, I signed up for 2 private lessons and we will see what I do from there. It was such a fun 30 minutes of my week to learn the foxtrot, rhumba and cha-cha. I go back next week for my 2nd lesson.
My daughter texted me to say I love you. Made my day.
My best friend is in Nigeria for the month and it was so good to have an audio call with her one afternoon.
I had some hard moments in the week, a few tears, but also some joys too.
I hope you have a great weekend!

That puzzle board looks pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely a new favorite!
DeleteThe dance class sounds fun! You are strong and an inspiration :). I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria. I am trying my best to enjoy life admist the hard times. You too!
DeleteWhat a pretty puzzle and your Monday morning sounds lovely, such a great way to start a week!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have a lot to be grateful for, texts from our kids are so special!
Texts are the best. They have no idea how much the smallest text means. Enjoy your day!
DeleteThat Dollar Tree puzzle is pretty! I wish I loved puzzles...maybe someday I will. I am so glad you had a weekend away, and that you have another one again this weekend! You definitely have some fun things coming up, and before you know it, Brooke will be back home. I know you will love that! I'm like you and want to soak up all the moments of my favorite time of year, but like you, I know it will fly by. In some ways I'm okay with that, but in other ways, I want to slow it way down. I can't help but wonder about what my next set of holidays will look like, and I know you feel the same. I'm so glad you did something fun and new this week! It helps with the hard stuff, I'd imagine. I hope you have the best time away with your friends this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing you for breakfast on Monday! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for you! Enjoy your weekend and looking forward to Monday too!
DeleteThat's amazing that the puzzle is from Dollar Tree. Things can be hit or miss there, but it looks so pretty! All I can say about the dance lesson is YOU GO GIRL! You are so brave!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Thank you!!!
DeleteThat puzzle is fabulous! It sounds like a really wonderful week of favorites. Good luck with dance classes. I took tap dancing with a bunch of older ladies (in all honestly they were probably mostly close to the age I am now but seemed so much older since I was in high school at the time) and it was so much fun! I have often thought of looking around for another adult dance class but somehow I also just think it wouldn't be the same. I loved my teacher and the ladies who all took time away from their lives when I was sick with mono to teach me our recital routine a few extra nights a week at one of their places of employment so I wouldn't have to drop out.
ReplyDeleteI love tap dancing too! I took tap for many years. It is a fun skill!
DeleteNovember really does go by so fast! I love reading your Friday favs cuz it reminds me to slow down and appreciate the simple things during the week!
ReplyDeleteYes, I need the same reminder to appreciate each day.
DeleteA private ballroom/Latin dance class sounds like soooo much fun! I'm dying to take some kind of dance class! I love that you're doing that!
ReplyDelete