Happy Hodgepodge Day!
2. Complete one of the following sentences with a thought relating to your life currently-I answered all 3!
Once upon a time I was a homeschool mom, spending each day with my girls, cooking dinner for my family each night and loved spending time as a family. I still love spending time as a family although my family looks different now.
- A long time ago I was a young teenager who dreamed about being on broadway one day and living in NYC. I never made it to broadway on stage, but still love visiting NYC and going to see plays there and locally. I also love listening to broadway music.
- In a place far far away I have a bright future, even with unseen hardships. I am going to be okay. And hopefully this is not so far away.
3. Which of the following 'fairy tale foods' is your favorite? Which have you made/eaten most recently?
porridge/oatmeal (Goldilocks and The Three Bears), an apple (Snow White), a gingerbread cookie (The Gingerbread Man), pumpkin soup/pie/bread (Cinderella), peas (The Princess and the Pea), beans (Jack and The Beanstalk) or a cup of tea (Alice in Wonderland)
I eat an apple and have a cup of tea at least 5 out of 7 days each week.
4. What's your idea of fun?
I love a dinner night with friends, that includes laughter. I love being with my great nieces and nephews and playing with them. I love listening to music, especially live music. I love laughing at reels! I love going to sporting events. I love traveling, especially seeing new places. I love, love being with my daughters most of all.
5. Next week's Hodgepodge lands in March. Is that right? I guess so. Give us one noun, one verb, and one adjective that tell us something about your February. To make you think a little harder, you cannot use the words cold or snowy.
noun - Chattanooga
verb - work
adjective - exhausting
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am doing touch up paint projects this week. Maybe I will have pictures by Friday to share. So many projects going on here lately!
Please keep praying for some movement and mountains to be moved here.
Thankful for you all & have a great day!

I love a cup of tea in the evenings and laughing at reels too! There’s nothing better than a good belly laugh. I’ll be praying for you this week 😊
ReplyDeleteWho knew that laughing at reels would become a hobby for me, ha! Thank you.
DeleteOne of my dreams in life is going to see a Broadway show! I am always listening to Broadway music.
ReplyDeleteYour idea of fun sounds wonderful and good luck with your paint projects!
Thanks! Oh, I hope you can go see a broadway play someday. It is a fun place of entertainment.
DeleteI should have said laughing with friends! Friday night is still on my brain when we laughed hysterically over the circumstances of life that we're in. I love those moments with you! I loved all of your answers today, but amen to the first. All we need is hope we have in Jesus!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun! Yes, Jesus is my hope.
DeleteI have been thinking of you and praying for you this week! Enjoyed reading your answers. I didn't know that you wanted to be on Broadway and live in NYC- you learn something new about somebody each Hodgepodge, lol! Have a great Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteThank you Maria. Yes, this is such a fun way to learn things! You too!
DeleteIt's so nice that your idea of fun involves being with loved ones my answer was similar. The simple things are always the most joyful and fun. Good luck with your paint projects.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Thank you Angela!
DeleteI have you in my prayer journal and am praying as you have asked. I love NY too. We lived outside the city two different times and I miss popping in for the day, seeing shows, and just the energy there. Good luck with your paint projects!
ReplyDeleteThank you Joyce. That means so much to me. Oh, that sounds so fun to be able to go spend the day in the city. I love the energy there. Thanks!
DeleteHi, I liked all your once a upon times .... I too was a homeschool mom.
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you. You have an attitude of I CAN DO THIS that I admire.
I tried to comment on your Monday post, but I could not... anyway I wanted to share with you my parents have not been all that well. My dad is ill. I too have been going to help. I went last Friday and did some chores and had dinner.
Love, Carla
Oh Carla, I know it is hard with aging parents. It is hard, but a blessing to be able to help. I am sorry about not being able to comment on the blog Monday!
DeleteThank you for the prayers! Yes, I can do this! Thank you.
I had no idea you had Broadway/NYC ambitions...that's so interesting! I wasn't into theater as a teen, but discovered it later on. I'm really excited about some good shows coming to Houston this year.
ReplyDeleteThese are such fun questions to learn new things!
DeleteEnjoyed your answers. It's so fun learning something new about everyone each week.
ReplyDelete