Good Thursday morning to you all. Is it just me, or did February feel really long for the shortest month of the year? I always enjoy the first week because it is my daughter's birthday! I feel like that was 6 months ago now. On to this month's musings.....
1. What is your love language?
At this point, can I say all of them? I would take any of them at this point of my life.
words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, receiving gifts, and acts of service
2. Favorite love songs?
My first thought is honestly the song "First Love" by Hannah Nall. It sings about our first love being with our heavenly father.
3. Flowers, chocolate or something else?
I would vote flowers or something else.
4. Favorite romantic/romcom movie?
I mentioned this movie on the blog a few weeks ago, but my favorite is "Sweet Home Alabama" with "The Proposal" being a close second.
5. Favorite childhood Valentine's memory?
I am going back to when my daughters were little. We would always decorate for every holiday and Valentine's Day was a fun day to decorate with hearts & candy. This year I sent my girls a card in the mail and then a Venmo. I have learned they would rather have that than me send them random stuff in the mail!
I spent it with my sister and great nieces and nephews!
7. Any love or romantic traditions?
It is a fun to time to give a gift post the holidays.
8. When do you feel most loved?
See above for how I celebrated Valentine's Day!
Other than time with those little people, when I receive texts from daughters saying " I love you". It never gets old.
9. Big night out or chill at home?
I would vote to chill at home, but wouldn't be opposed to going out since that is something I haven't done in the past.
10. Do you wear red/pink on Valentine's Day?
I have in the past, but my sweater that has LOVE on it is actually green and black and I love that it isn't traditonal colors.
I really like the green love sweater and also that pink blouse- so pretty! My kids would love venmo, lol. That is a great idea for a nice surprise for the kids. Love the throwback pics of your sweet girls. I am not familiar with the song you referenced- I need to check that out. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I finally got the hint to just send a Venmo, ha!
ReplyDeleteI'm an "all of them" too; I take any and all signs of love and enjoy them equally. Those throwback photos with the girls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your earrings in the picture with the pink blouse!! A venmo surprise sounds perfect - great idea!
ReplyDeleteMy love language is acts of service.
ReplyDeleteLove those earrings in the 2nd last image. Spending time with family on V.Day is perfect in my opinion - family love is so special.
ReplyDeleteVenmo for the win. I agree about getting a text from my kids - it definitely fills my bucket!
ReplyDeleteThe Proposal is one movie my husband will watch over and over with me!
ReplyDeleteThis link party is making me realize I really need to watch all the classic romcom movies! So many of them are so good and I haven't watched them in ages.
ReplyDeleteAwww I love your sweater- great colors on you! When my girls were little were the most fun Valentine years too :)
ReplyDelete