Monday, October 20, 2025

Hello Monday ~ October 20, 2025

Good Monday morning to you.  Even though we have had some good weather days, I feel like mid October is when we finally make the turn and enter fall weather to stay and it is just what I need!
I hope you all had a good weekend.
I wasn't around home much, but here is a re-cap!


My Friday morning had a rough start, but I was thankful to go to my sister's after work and see most of my greats and get some hugs.  I had been in a hug deficiency with no hugs last week. This was the best way to make up for some hugs!  We took 6 of the kids to a pumpkin patch/farm.
My purse quickly became full of all the "can you hold this?".... cups, stuffed animal, camera, misc. Next time I will bring a backpack!
I shared a twin bed with this cute 5 year old and we had a big sleepover Friday night.

Saturday morning, I took these 2 to the local farmer's market.  One had shoes, the other forgot hers :).
We got one more with us and went to lunch and they ran errands with me.  It was a full Saturday afternoon!
We all gathered as a family to celebrate my great nephews upcoming 9th birthday!
After this, I drove in a rainstorm to celebrate my co-worker's 21st birthday.  She celebrates the same birthday and is the same age as my daughter.  I call her my work daughter and love her dearly.

Sunday, I went to church and had a few showings at my house.  I am still waiting on the right buyer and an offer.  Pray it comes soon!  I hung out at Jenn's house for the afternoon then went to my small group that evening for dinner. I was glad to be back home after being gone most of the weekend.

Hope you have a great Monday and thanks for reading!

 


16 comments:

  1. I love that you got out of your house and stayed out all weekend long just about. I'm sure you loved being around your sister and all the greats. What a perfect fall weekend! I loved every second of you being here yesterday afternoon! I feel like we ran the gamut of emotions together...talking, laughing, crying...life with you is so much better, my friend. I'm so thankful you're such a huge part of mine. I love you! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks friend. It was definitely full of lots of emotions for me.

      Delete
  2. Sending you all of the positive wishes for a speedy sale! Looks and sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have a work daughter with the same bday! Love that blouse! Details? And, that place looks cool!
    Sorry Friday am was rough but you had all the kid time after that. I bet you were exhausted. I pray that you get lots of showings this week and an offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is from Amazon. I have got to do an Amazon post soon. It's been so long. Thank you friend!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a nice fall weekend! Great pictures of you and your family and your work daughter :). I hope you get some great offers on your house soon- have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! It was great to be with people!

      Delete
  5. That is so sweet that you have a work daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to visit your greats for some hugs. The visit to the pumpkin patch looks like fantastic fun!
    Good luck with selling your house. I hope you find the right buyer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I used to have the biggest purse filled with all kids of random things! Evan and I went on a college tour this weekend and I made sure to swap to a larger bag to hold all the papers and things. It sounds like you had a very full weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a busy weekend, but I'm glad there was lots of niece time. I'm sure your sister also appreciated the extra hands! I am praying for your home sale. The right buyer is out there and hoping they find their way to your house soon. Your top is super cute (the work picture).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you got lots of hugs from the greats, and I also bet your sister appreciated the helping hands! That's so good you got out and about after a rough Friday morning. Wish I were there to go out for fro yo with you! I'm hoping the right buyer comes soon. Here in Houston houses have been selling, but sitting on the market longer than the past few years. Praying it will happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, the no shoes resonates! We once left a play date with no shoes. How did I or ,y friend not notice? We still laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nieces and nephews are the cutest! I know that always does my heart good to spend time with all of mine :) So glad you had a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...