Today, I am sharing some recent fashions purchased from Amazon recently.
This is the dress I wore to Brook's graduation. It is true to size, comfy and has pockets!
I love this shirt dress that also has pockets! It comes in different colors and was on a limited deal this week.
These jeans are super comfy and I love that the length is just right for me as a shorter person. I purchased this in white, but it does come in blue denim as well.
This top is flattering with the stripes and neck line. It also comes in other colors and solid colors too.
I have ordered two different short sets for the summer. This is the first one I wore on Mother's Day. This is super soft and I love the high neck. It has pockets too!
This is the second short set. The trend of pockets continues! Both of these come in multiple color options.
And last but not least, this is my new cover-up for this swim season. It comes in black and white. I ordered it in black and received it yesterday. I really like it! This is a perfect cover-up if you need one for this season. And you guessed it, it has a pocket!!
I hope you are able to find something you like for the summer season!
Also linking up with Talking About it Tuesdays with Joanne!


You made some great purchases! I can't believe the red dress isn't too long but it was perfect! Thanks for linking up! I struggle with Amazon sizing sometimes. At least returns are fairly easy!
ReplyDeleteYes, returns are what keep me coming back to Amazon!
DeleteGreat purchases! I love those short sets; I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of them with the warmer weather we'll be having. Cute coverup, too! I totally forgot to finish my blog post for today yesterday...for some reason I thought I had already scheduled it to publish, but nope! I posted it when I woke up late this morning. Oops!
ReplyDeleteHope those will give you some ideas for new short sets!
DeleteI love the dress you wore at graduation! The other dress is cute too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dara!
DeleteLove the royal blue short set- looks so comfy and vibrant. I invested in a similar pair of white jeans- I have a feeling we will be living in those-great piece to have this year!
ReplyDeleteIt is! Yes, I love a white pair of jeans.
DeleteThat first dress is so pretty and it looked great on you. I do love it when a dress has pockets.
ReplyDeleteIt's the best to have!
DeleteOh, that striped top is gorgeous!! Love the two piece sets, too! Congrats to your graduate! Thanks for linking up with Fashion Files!
ReplyDeletehttps://marshainthemiddle.com/
Thanks Marsha!
DeleteOf course, I absolutely love those jeans. I have 2 shades of denim and black too. I have the dress saved for later. I don't NEED another dress, but love when I find a flattering style.
ReplyDeleteI think it would be great for you too!
DeleteI wore my hot pink jeans in that style last week and I am obsessed! It was all I could do not to go ordering them in all the other colors.
ReplyDeleteThese are all fabulous picks. I just love that striped top! It is so unique and so elegant.
ReplyDelete