Hi friends and Happy Friday! I am so glad to see this week come to an end. Here a few little favorites....
We had some lovely temperatures a few nights this week, so Brook and I took a long walk one evening in the neighborhood.
I went to watch a friend's daughter play soccer last night. I love capturing the evening sky!
Wednesday afternoon, Brook and I went to run some errands. I went into a thrift store to look for a t-shirt. I came out with these 2 new chairs!
I had been looking for swivel chairs for over a year now. This set is in great condition and was half off retail price at the thrift store. I was so pleased!
I eventually want to get a new sofa and get a round coffee table, but one thing at a time.
I am so pleased with these new chairs. It has been a long time since I have made a big purchase on my own.
I have a busy weekend planned, but hope to be back Monday to re-cap it.
Enjoy your weekend!

Those chairs are gorgeous! What a find!
ReplyDeleteI was clearly excited!
DeleteThe chairs look great in your room! We have had unseasonably cool weather- it has made walks and any outdoor task so pleasant. I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Hasn't it been so nice? You too!
DeleteI love those chairs and can't wait to try one out tonight! I love that color in the room. I brought home two chairs this week as well, some that I had in the bookstore. This weather at night and in the mornings has been amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's fun to bring home a new piece! Changes are helpful!
DeleteWow, I love the chairs!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThat is awesome that you found those chairs at a thrift store!! What an incredible find!! I'm never that lucky enough to find gems like that!
ReplyDeleteThis was a first for me, so it was so fun!
DeleteLove those chairs and so happy you got a really good deal on them. Hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteMe too and same to you!
DeleteHow lovely for some nice weather on the evening so you can go for a walk and what a pretty sky!
ReplyDeleteI love your new chairs, what a great find. They look so nice in your home.
It was so lovely to enjoy a walk and not be too hot! Thanks!
DeleteThose are some really lovely new chairs! What a great find.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThose chairs are such a find! I never seem to find things like that at our thrift stores. They look great in your living room!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is fun to see something new to me.
DeleteOh, wow!! You scored big time, girl!! I love swivel chairs and these are beautiful! And at a great price! YAY! They look great! I hope y'all have been enjoying the cooler evenings up there!
ReplyDeleteI have been eyeing swivel chairs for a few years now and am pleased with these so far. We have enjoyed some great mornings and evenings. I just stay inside in the afternoons :).
DeleteI love taking photos of the sky too! We just got back from an evening walk, and I snapped a couple of pics. The weather is warming up, and the days are getting longer over here—yay! Your chairs are fantastic; what a great find! Years ago, I rescued a mid-century armchair that someone had put out on the kerb for council clean-up. I added a couple of Ikea cushions because the original padded ones were too worn out. It’s now my favourite piece of furniture in the house!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your spring is coming! Oh, that sounds like a fun find too!
DeleteWhat fabulous chairs and a bargain too! I love them. I also am a fan of the evening sky. Well really any sky, but that early evening especially.
ReplyDeleteThe sight never gets old of all the colors of the sky!
Delete